Vishakha Thakur Cute New Pictures

Hd Photos Of Vishakha Thakur

I am a model / singer have done several punjabi music videos,live shows etc. my work links are on my page and these are some of my previous assignments :

Auto-Expo 2010 Delhi, Chandigarh fashion week, Kingfisher Red Launch in Ludhiana, Modelling Press-Conference for Angara designer jwellery and S.S. jwellers, Ramp show for a serious cause of Female Foeticide in Chandigarh,Launch of GEE7 in Ludhiana, IAFA-Dieva show in Chandigarh and stood Dieva 2, 2010. Winner of Indian Super Model 2010 held in Mumbai. Been the Chief guest for the inauguration of first showroom in Punjab for
the Gaja jewellery brand of Kolkata at Amritsar.

Shoot for The Fishing Hook, designer brand of bags nd accessories, Mumbai

I am sweet n sour ,funny and serious and love life and myself and my family a lot ,i am very compassionate about animals,always love to travel and take on new adventures as often as i can.

I am good in singing love to entertain my friends with my musicI am sweet n sour ,funny and serious and love life and myself and my family a lot ,i am very compassionate about animals,always love to travel and take on new adventures as often as i can.I am good in singing love to entertain my friends with my music

Punjabi Models,Punjabi Models Girls, Punjabi Models Images,Punjabi Models Photos,Hot Punjabi Models,Sexy Punjabi Models,Punjabi Models Hd Photos,Punjabi Songs Models,hot sexy punjabi models

Vishakha Thakur Beautiful Images,Vishakha Thakur,Vishakha Thakur,Vishakha Thakur photos,Vishakha Thakur wallpapers,Vishakha Thakur pics,Vishakha Thakur,sexy photos







Ruby Kaur

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment